Shellfield Media Consult Limited is a hands-on Public Relations consultancy, providing PR/Communication Services tailored to meet the specific need of each client, either as a corporate organisation or as an individual. Shellfield Media Consult is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. Its dynamic team has combined experience straddling the private and public sectors in Public Relations, Editorial Services, International Development, Inter-governmental and Agency Relations, Protocol Services, Advertising, Media Relations and Management, with UNICEF, World Bank, WHO, Vanguard Newspapers, in Nigeria.
It uses the background and experience of its team members – as former journalists, corporate communicators, government, and non-profit leaders – to help brands find their own voice and tell their stories in increasingly crowding media spaces. Shellfield is competent and geared to deliver top-of-the-edge PR and Stakeholder Engagement Services to reputable clients. Shellfield goes beyond publicity, to offering bespoke services that would give its clients the desired reach to their relevant stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications & Business Development Officer
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a determined and highly initiative person with experience and a history of successful performance to create and drive our corporate strategies that promote our business and brings increased revenue by meeting set targets and giving satisfaction to our clients.
- Identify prospective clients that we could pitch our services to.
- Develop sales pitches targeted at specific prospects, submit and follow with the prospect for a business relationship.
- Develop and implement communications strategies that will make our us visible to our target audience.
- Prepare and submit tender/bid documents to advertised tenders and unsolicited tenders
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Establish and maintain positive and fruitful relationship with relevant individuals, agencies and organizations.
- Take initiatives that will promote our firm and drive increased revenue.
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Ensure prompt compliance with rules and regulations from relevant authorities such as regulators, tax agencies etc, and obtain relevant certifications.
- Follow up on trends in the industry and suggest ways of improvement of service delivery
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Public relations, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Communications / Business Development role.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Possession of skills and experience in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.
N50,000 – 70,000 monthly (based on Experience).
Deadline: 14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.