Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Day Auditor
Job Number: 21142153
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Audit and reconcile all revenue postings.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online