Credit Wolf is a digital banking platform that permits fixed deposits at highly competitive interest rates, savings for unforeseen contingencies and extends credit to low-income earners and small businesses. We understand the detrimental effects of economic change and proffer considerate agreements to customers. There is no requirement for collateral. Interest rates are set by a variety of factors, including your repayment history and Creditwolf’s cost of lending. We also have a digital wallet where you can convert your savings to currency to that can be sent worldwide. We are dedicated to enhancing the financial status of the lower income class by delivering top-notch services at pocket-friendly interest rates. Credit Wolf is currently headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flutter Development Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos (Onsite)
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter -Development Framework
- Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like android/iOS -Flutter widgets for iOS and Android
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps
- Flutter SDK & Dart programming language
- Developing mobile applications in Flutter
- Apply industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Corps Members Only with 0 – 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 1st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply