Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Designer
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
Job type: Permanent
- As a Frontend designer you will be responsible for breathing life into the designs. Translating designs/mockups into usable, dynamic and functional code that meets coding standard and abides by Interswitch brand style. Designs are appreciated when they are functional and users are satisfied.
- Translating designs / mockups into usable, dynamic and functional code that meets coding standard and abides by Interswitch brand style
- Managing existing CMS and Non CMS projects
- Managing our customer experience portal for analysing customer behaviour on our products
- Collaborate with the Interswitch Brand, Products, Marketing and other teams, to support projects across multiple departments including lead generation, external and internal communication
- Deploying of Frontend design projects to the server
- Consistently innovate on ideas to improve office happiness from a point of workspace beautification and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in writing code.
Deadline: 14th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online