9ijakids is an award-winning EdTech company that designs educational games for children. 9ijakids has developed an online learning experience to help children fall in love with learning using games. As a result of our fun interactive games, children remain engaged and motivated during online remote learning resulting in improved learning, knowledge retention and improved grades.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (Graduate Intern)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: 6 months Internship
About the Job
- We’re looking for an intern who is a fast learner, can think on their feet, pick up new tools and new projects and work with a team.
About the Role
- We are looking for Engineers would are willing to get their hands dirty experimenting. learning and solving problems.
The role will involve:
- Developing functionality within applications and adding new features to it
- Developing software to integrate with third-party software via API
- Testing the software before it’s pushed to production and becomes available to the paying client base
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Working on other developers’ codebase.
- Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND and be resident in Nigeria.
For this role you MUST be comfortable:
- Building Rest APIs with PHP/NODEJS with Express and SQL(MYSQL / MongoDB / POSTGRES)
What We Offer
- A paid internship, N30,000 and N10 data allowance monthly
- Joining a team of diverse, smart, creative, and hard-working professionals
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through colleagues and other places.
- Fast Learning environment
- Opportunities for full-time hire after internship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online