Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Logistics Supervisor
Job ID: 22029863
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- Plan and schedule delivery of imported materials to warehouse
- Manage relationships with shipping companies, customs agents and regulatory bodies, conducting regular business reviews with 3rd Party Service Providers
- Follow up on import delivery schedules, track goods in transit (afloat), ensure documentation retention as per required standards and execute mitigation plans
- Responsible for all Import documentation and compliance to all Import requirements and regulations
- Efficient evaluation of end to end cost as it affects inbound logistics
- Establish and monitor specific inbound processes
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, training or safety records.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years minimum work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online