IT Horizons Limited is a system integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Articulates, update and execute the Human Resources strategies, policies and processes in line with the company’s business strategy, key business objectives and pertinent labour laws.
- Keep abreast of relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental changes to ensure that the business remains compliant.
- Develops and implement programs and change interventions to enable the implementation of defined corporate values and organizational culture.
- Supports the definition of the corporate culture and underlying values for the business.
- Evaluates, present case for change and drive the implementation of the appropriate resourcing and talent management initiatives to ensure that IT Horizons has the talent required to deliver its strategy
- Develops and maintain a competitive and merit based compensation system to support the Company’s reward philosophy as well as its talent attraction and retention strategies.
- Executes human resources benchmarking activities and advice management on findings and their business implications.
- Develops key performance management objectives with management, develop strategies and put measures in place within Human Resource to ensure that agreed imperatives are delivered.
- Reviews outputs from the company’s quarterly performance appraisal and moderate the exercise.
- Reports and advise leadership on the implications of performance, succession management and employee engagement.
- Work with the Heads of Business Units and Line managers, to design and implement staff training and development strategies and plans to ensure identified needs are addressed with suitable training interventions.
- Develops a strategic approach to exit management and establish appropriate people’s processes and practices.
- Monitors recruitment, placement, learning, coaching, skill transfer, performance management, compensation and benefits and all employee assistance and wellness programs for the organization
- Prepares the annual human resources budget, plan and drive their implementation
- Communicates approved strategies, policies and procedures to business leaders and staff and also drive adoption and compliance.
- Perform other functions as delegated by the Head, HR
- B.Sc in any relevant Social Science discipline
- MSc would be an added advantage
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), CIPD, SHRM, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM) or international equivalents
- Minimum of 7years’ relevant experience in an Human Resources or Business Operations function with at least three (3) years at a management level in a similar organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.