Aiivon Innovation Hub is a social, digital and creative community strategically located at Abuja’s commercial nerve center. The hub gives valid expression to our desire to support tech development in West Africa as it is home to over 60 start-ups to whom
We provide fully serviced offices and co-working spaces, capacity building programs, incubation, business development support, mentorship, access to funds and market penetration for increased traction and revenue among other things.
We are a community of motivated individuals, focused on developing solutions to local challenges by utilizing innovation from our inventive workspaces and inspiring creativity, advancing effectiveness and encouraging coordinated efforts among members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hub Manager
Location: Makurdi, Benue
About the Role
- We are looking for a self-motivated, talented, highly organized and charismatic individual to manager our Hub in Makurdi.
- You will be overseeing all aspects of the workspace operations including a programme of ongoing events.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills.
- Reach sales goals for creative and business workspaces; build membership of coworking space.
- Manage all building operations and communicate with the Headquarters to ensure the highest level of member satisfaction.
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs.
- Produce comprehensive quality control reports that allow all stakeholders to improve the member experience.
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations.
- Take responsibility for sales and community dynamic.
- Oversee events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, and lead generating/sales related events.
- Prepare reports that outline community and sales progress.
- Engage in the wider community by attending events and networking with local startups and organisations.
- Building expenses management.
- Ensure building and member safety as it relates to fire and emergency plans.
- Effectively manage Hub membership to ensure a healthy community.
- Establish meaningful relationships with external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Knowledge of the innovation/ entrepreneurship ecosystem and/or business start-ups
- Experience of developing and maintaining key stakeholder relations
- Customer service and/or sales experience required
- Operations experience required
- Knowledge of building management and property maintenance issues.
- The role will be based in Makurdi, Benue State (Onsite).
- Health insurance with one of the best HMOs in the country
- Yearly performance bonuses
- Housing and Car loans
- Adequate leave days
- Trainings and opportunities for career development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.