ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Service Desk Lead
Job ID: 96
Department: Information Systems and Technology
Function: Service Desk Management / Network Support
Reporting to: Head, IS&T
Travel Frequency: Occassional
Purpose of the Job
- Provide 1st-level support and ensure quick issue resolution in alignment with defined OLAs. Ensure smooth running of end-user workstations and coordinate the installation, enhancement and operational support of local area networks (LAN) and PBX.
Expected Key Results
- End User Satisfaction
- Operational Excellence
- End User Productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any IT related Degree (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- 1 – 2 years directly related work experience in a technical helpdesk position supporting Windows 7, 8 & 10, Microsoft Office tools or open source alternatives, and business applications in a business environment.
- Experience providing superior customer service and support
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, VPNs, and security methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of voice and data communications techniques and technologies.
- Domain knowledge of Asterisk-based PBX.
- Knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques.
- Experience supporting Windows 7, 8 & 10, Open source Office productivity tools like Libre Office, Mail clients (like Thunderbird, Outlook), Asterisk-based PBX, basic hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices both in person and remotely.
- Strong work ethic, detail-oriented as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills, successful in working both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Deadline: 30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online