Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key food innovation company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high-quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the leading food innovation company in Nigeria by 2026” with the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to build a world-class food brand that creates exceptional customer experience while surpassing stakeholders’ expectations”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- Financial Data Management – Maintains a proper record of the financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice-Creates a database that can help in future business planning.
- She offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends.
- Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc.
- Any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances can be dealt with.
- Helpful in Tax Preparation and Filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and Outside Parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips; and ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting Accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk Evaluation and Opportunities Analysis
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Liaise with the Administrative department on the preparation of weekly / month budgets.
- Prepare monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitors debtors and creditors balance to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balance total cashier’s account for the day and send a daily update to Centre Manager.
- Authorize and append payment voucher.
- Interact with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversee raw material store and dispatch unit.
- Applicant must possess B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance from a well-recognized tertiary institution.
- 1- 3 years experience.
- Being a member of ICAN or any other recognized accounting professional body is a plus.
- Applicants must have an analytical mind and a keen eye for details.
- Applicant must possess sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Applicant must possess a high level of integrity and good communication skills.
- Applicant must be sound in Financial reporting and Financial Management.
- Applicant must be within the ages of 22-28years,
- Female needed
- Applicant must be resident in Port Harcourt
- Applicants should be able to work with minimum supervision and also possess problem-solving abilities.
Deadline: 1st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.