Beyond Credit Limited – We are a technology-driven financial services company focused on empowering low-income entrepreneurs across Africa. We seek to provide them with opportunities to grow their businesses, improve their standard of living, and thereby have better outcomes in life. We aim to give them hope of a better life by equipping them with the appropriate tools needed to attain greater financial independence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan / Credit Officer
Locations: Ota, Sango, Oju-Ore, Iyana Iyesi – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Mobilization of Clients for loans
- Formation of groups within coverage area
- Verification of clients’ home and shop addresses in compliance with company’s guidelines and procedures
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals for business support loans
- Participation in credit committee for loan appraisals where required
- Recovery of overdue loans
- Maintain cordial and long-term relationships with customers through excellent customer service
- Appraising client’s business and capacity to service requested loan
- Registering loan on the system and recommending appropriate amount for disbursement
- Capture all requires information (i.e client& guarantor’s name, address & image. Business image, and address)
- Post-disbursement monitoring
- Collection and posting clients loan repayments and savings on the system
- Reconciliation of daily collections with the Branch Manager
- Maintaining a healthy portfolio
- Reporting directly to the branch manager
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management of Beyond Credit.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc Degree.
Key Performance Indicators:
- 2%or below PAR
- Monthly Target (Disbursement)
- Monthly Target Recovery
- Number of customers
- Customer satisfaction ratio.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2022.
Method of Applicatiion
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply