The City of Light Church – We are a non denominational youthful church. Our Vision is to make ready a prepared people for the lord. To demonstrate christ love and raise leaders in lie and ministry. Our goal is to teach and propagate the teachings of the Gospel as a city set on a hill, that can not be hid.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver value for money and effective supplier and contract management through promoting a co-ordinated, best-practice approach to procurement across the TCOLC. Ensuring that TCOLC makes wise purchases of goods or services to resell or use.
- Responsible for the purchase of products and services in the organization.
- Purchasing of goods and services.
- Research new products and services to meet company’s goals.
- Draw up a plan for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Approve the best products or services that have low prices and best quality after reviewing and analysing all options.
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
Job Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business preferably.
- Discretion and confidentiality in all matters related to church members and church business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Data Analysist, Financial Analysis Skills.
- Superior Organisational Skills.
- Experience as a Procurement Clerk or Junior Buyer.
- Must be willing to become a member of The City of Light Church
- The Church Office operates Tuesday through Sunday from 9:00am to 5:00pm with one-hour break within.
- Successful candidate is entitled to Five (5) working days off and one month leave after completing Three (3) months’ probation period.
Deadline: 13th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Candidates must be ready to resume immediately.
- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for the next phase of recruitment process.
- If you have any questions, please call +2349019019335.
- Kindly share this vacancy alert to anyone you know can fill it.