Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are specifically looking for candidate(s) with an interdisciplinary interest in Accounting and Finance or Economics, and with some experience in quantitative research methods.
The job scope includes:
- Conduct literature review on relevant topics
- Clean, format and analyze research data
- Draft / contribute to research reports, policy briefs, and academic journal papers.
- Prepare presentation materials for meetings, conference, etc
- Undertake other duties as assigned
- Have a Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or a closely-related field from a reputable university. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Have a strong command of the English language and be able to WRITE in a clear manner like an academic researcher.
- Ability to work fast and smart
- Ability to proficiently use Excel, R or Stata
- Possess some experience in preparing literature reviews and quantitative analysis
- Demonstrate good organisational and analytical skills
Deadline: 20th February 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following application document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Cover letter, with a brief statement of relevant research expertise
- Curriculum vitae.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Your cover letter should include details such as your highest qualifications, expected salary, and please also state when you expect to be able to begin work, if this position is offered to you.