Sehnaoui Plant Nigeria Limited was established almost twenty years ago. The SP Group of Companies is a market leader in the construction trading industry in the Middle East and Africa. We have been consistently recognized as one of the Top 100 most impactful private companies in the Middle East. We represent and partner with prominent international suppliers from Europe and Asia, to offer our clients the latest technologies and applications in construction machinery and industrial plants. Working alongside our partners ensures a continuous commitment to our markets and clients.
Our carefully selected and diverse range of products reflects the specific needs of the markets we operate in. Our portfolio covers equipment and industrial plants related to concrete, road development, quarrying and mining, building construction equipment, and industrial lifting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Industrial Plants and Construction Equipment)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Engineer serves as a sales person on a specific market and works towards individual sales targets.
- Support business development of the relevant market by providing inputs to identify the appropriate yearly forecast and agreeing with the Direct Manager on defining required client activity, sales projections, and other sales statistics
- Conduct the necessary analysis and business development analytics to understand the market and accordingly help developing an appropriate sales and marketing strategy
- Commit to personal development by attending required trainings and working in a collaborative manner with all team members to learn from their market and client experiences
- Implement the sales process and continuously follow-up and update reporting database and CRM with notes and planning for future meetings.
- Develop a client portfolio by acquiring new clients and supporting existing clients with regular visits and committing to the necessary follow-up and order closing activities, including but not limited to follow-up visits, order confirmations and updates, invoicing and on-time payments, client feedback, and after-sales support
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
- 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in relevant industry is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years in the selling of construction equipment &/or industrial plants.
Key competencies and skills required:
- Commercially minded
- Natural mentor and coach for team members
- Organizational and time management skills
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Independent, self-initiator, pragmatic business builder
- Client relationship-building
- Proficiency in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th March, 2022.