Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SEO Specialist
- The SEO Specialist will be responsible for driving global organic search strategy and execution, improving visibility of web properties, increasing website traffic from target audiences, and driving qualified leads and sales.
The ideal individual should be competent in the following areas:
- Demonstrated experience with successful management and execution of a content marketing strategy.
- A demonstrated ability to drive traffic to web properties from search engines.
- The ability to create content within and troubleshoot issues with the WordPress platform.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem solving.
- YouTube Optimization: – Ability to drive traffic to video content from search engines and optimize videos for YouTube search.
- App Store Optimization
- Optimizing videos for search engines using keyword-enriched descriptions and tags.
- We are strategically examining available platforms and apps to ensure video content is being widely distributed.
- Graduate with a Degree in any discipline
- Work experience in Digital Marketing, preferably within consulting.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns with demonstrated proficiency in research, ideation, strategy & experience mapping.
- content production, ATL, BTL, OOH, PPC, Display, Social, Mobile, to Influencer Marketing.
- Solid knowledge of data, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Knowledge of Active Campaign CRM software.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply