The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), established in 2010, is an African private-sector-led philanthropy in Africa championing entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs across the continent. The Foundation’s long-term investment in empowering African entrepreneurs is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s philosophy of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private sector, and most importantly entrepreneurs, as the catalyst for the social and economic development of the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for high-performing entry level software engineers like you who are eager to launch their careers to the next level. At our company, there is no limit to making the best technical decisions. You won’t be constrained by legacy design or budget considerations.
- As a part of our feature team, you will have the chance to work with all the latest technologies. You will continue to learn and improve like nowhere else as you push the boundaries of new technologies every day.
What You will be Doing
- Writing production-ready feature code: utilizing the full power and range of the platform to generate simple solutions that are easy to maintain
- Building new product features and capabilities: You will be a critical contributor in transforming our portfolio of 100+ products to cloud-native applications.
- Learning different technologies, databases, and languages: We want to play an essential role in your growth towards becoming an experienced senior developer. We hope you are as thrilled about your career outlook as we are!
- Ability to understand and pick up new technologies: We are not looking for expertise in any specific technology, rather your willingness to learn them
- Ability to work remotely and onsite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Leave a Reply