IBS Hotel Nigeria Limited is a hospitality outfit delivering a world-class experience to customers in an elegant and the state-of-the-art hotel facility making unforgettable aura of the homely feelings away from home. IBS Hotel is economically disposed to give aesthetic and ambiance of sophistication to guests from all walks of life with an apt consideration for customer centricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store / Procurement Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact/storage area.
- Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organised records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Post all invoices using the MMS – Material Management System.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs
- Any differences between the manual count and MMS software have to be investigated and the information to be given to the Finance Department.
- Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk / payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
- Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
- Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
- Notify the store manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
- Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Familiar with Materials Management system (MMS).
- Familiar with Inventory Management Software.
- Must have basic computer skills for the day to day operation.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years experience.
Deadline: 9th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Each candidate is eligible to apply for only ONE job position.
Leave a Reply