United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Product Marketing
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a candidate who can develop and execute innovative strategies in driving awareness for our products. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- To drive innovative strategies and marketing plans to create awareness of the Bank’s products.
- Be the expert on each respective product/channel target market.
- Know who they are, how they buy and the criteria.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product features, key messaging, and value proposition.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products with the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the customer.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Campaign reporting and analysis on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 3-4 years related experience.
- Great communication & Interpersonal skill
- Empathy & ability to connect with customers on different levels
- Creativity & Problem-solving skill
- Marketing Skills
- Strategic Planning & Business skills
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Deadline: 4th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online