De Tastee Group is a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. on a mission to become the premium brand and first choice in Nigeria’s fast-food business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baker
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment’s to make baked goods, such as cake, bread etc
- Decorating and displaying finished products
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure each items meets food safety and quality controls
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment’s are well sanitized and prepared for the next shift
- Adjust the amount of ingredients, the oven temperature, conveyor speeds and humidity as needed, so that all products come out as expected
- Train new recruits on baking techniques and procedures
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work area
- A minimum of Secondary School Living Certificate (SSCE)
- 1- 3 years’ experience in a relevant field and must be male
- Firm understanding of the Metric and Imperial systems of measurements
- Able to work well under pressure
- Attention to details, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products
- Strong communication, Time and resource management and planning skills
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, fulfil orders, plan schedules and create amazing baked goods
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances and lift heavy items for extended period of time
- Content with adhering to an Health and Safety dress-codes
- Must have good attention to details.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.