Dreamcity Group remains at vanguard of residential and commercial real estate development across major cities in Nigeria, delivering reliable residential structures with quality infrastructures, luxury apartments in highbrow cities and commercial real estate with good returns for our investors, who have over time become part of our success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Adviser
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- LL.B Degree in Law from a reputed university with a minimum of 10years experience
- A master’s degree in law (LL.M) will be beneficial.
- Strong real estate law expertise and knowledge of the sector, including litigation, lease negotiations, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Foreclosure is well-understood.
- Analytical thinker with good research and conceptual abilities.
- A natural leader with good judgement and a keen eye for detail.
- Working under duress and meeting deadlines.
- Networking pro with strong interpersonal, communication, and public speaking abilities.
- Microsoft Office programmes are second nature to me.
The selected candidate will be rewarded with attractive and competitive salary packages as well as demanding opportunities.
Deadline: 6th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an e-mail attaching their CV with contact telephone numbers and e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.