The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and understand that life can sometimes go beyond your capabilities. Additionally, we understand the role genetics and environmental factors play in our mental health and the ability to cope with life. Difficult situations do arise, and at such times, we are committed to providing the much-needed support to our clients and patients, ensuring that each individual experiences a more realistic, flexible journey to Recovery. Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary and delivered in a safe and comfortable environment with experienced staff that provide specialist services and combine a range of therapeutic interventions.
TOPS became the first Day Hospital addiction and mental health resource center in Nigeria when it opened in Abuja a few years ago. It has since grown to have an inpatient facility in Abuja. TOPS has a robust array of psychological tools and can boast of being one of the few Centers in West Africa that have the latest Psychological Tools like the WISC-V for testing intelligence in younger people. We have a robust Child and Adolescent service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook / Chef
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Admin Lead
- The Cook will be responsible for setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment as well as prepare healthy meals for inpatients with adherence to established recipes.
- Cooking meals in a timely manner
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipe
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Modify recipe to meet patients need and requests
- Monitor food stock and make requisitions
- Work well under pressure and within time limit
- Serve meals at the scheduled time
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Estimate expected food consumption and organize preparation
- Keep records and accounts of food purchases
- Assist in developing new methods of cooking and new menu items
- Ensure that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and well maintained
Requirements and Experience
- OND qualification
- 3 years’ work experience as a Cook / Chef in a corporate organization
- Proficiency in making local and continental dish
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Good communication skill
- Evidence of Culinary certification or training.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.