Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading legal firm in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Commercial Services Officer (Mid-level)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support to direct reports, by coordinating with the clients to schedule and represent the firm at Board and Annual General Meetings, and conferences calls;
- Generate required reports in preparation for client meetings, and arrange for execution of such documentation by the directors and shareholders as may be required.
- Conducting a regular legal compliance audit on the company and rendering returns with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Securities and Exchange Commission amongst other as may be required from time to time.
- Assist the senior associate in handling with appreciable skill, thedrafting and review of contracts and other legal documentation including letters, memoranda, reports, internal notes etc.; Assist with the review and negotiation of commercial contracts.
- Provide support to direct reports, to conduct meetings, negotiations and discussions on legal transactions, disputes, regulatory and compliance issues; understanding the issues involved and preparing detailed reports.
- Taking an active part in the meetings of the clients, understanding the issues and proffering a possible way of action to deal with the instructions of the client.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL) minimum
- Masters of Law optional
- 1 – 4 years experience in related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online