Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to SME, Private and Public Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deposit Mobilization Officer at Alert Microfinance Bank is responsible to source appropriately priced and mobilize structured deposit for the company from individual and institutional sources, meet, maintain and exceed set targets.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis while increasing number of treasury services taken up by customers.
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Mobilization of funds from private sectors entities, individuals and corporate agencies.
- Identify target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new funds to the bank
- Work with the team to develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition
- Contribute to the development of innovative savings products in line with customer needs
- Drive and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Advice customers on funds status and generate new clientele on an on-going basis.
- Meet assigned targets and quota.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or related field.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience and can mobilize deposit of Min of 25million Naira Monthly with good success rate and track records.
- Good knowledge of Deposit Mobilization
- Ability to drive deposit mobilization, retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission)
Deadline: 31st April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “DEPOSIT MOBILIZATION OFFICER” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.