Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Apata, Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Agodi Gate, Iwo Road and Iyana Church (Ibadan), Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Create awareness for the company’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance with all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detailed quotes for all required information
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- 0 – 1 year work experience
- Age limit: 28 years
- Proven experience as a sales agent or marketer.
- Salary: N30,000 – N60,000 monthly.
- Added Incentives when you meet and exceed the target.
- Transport allowance to source for clients.
Deadline: 11th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply