SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E & I Project Manager – H / F
Location: Lagos or Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Contrat international
Contractual hours: Full time
- We are currently hiring an Electrical & Instrumentation Project Manager to join us for a duration of 24 months,
- The appointed will demonstrate significant experience in the oil and gas, refinery or petrochemical industry.
- This role will primarily be that of a project manager who manages construction and commissioning phases and is responsible for meeting safety, operability, schedule and cost objectives.
- Ensure that all Project / Company HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of all personnel working in the area or areas within the site complex.
- Ensure that all Company systems of Quality Assurance are adhered to.
- Ensure adequate and qualified supervision and skilled labour resources are employed to meet schedule requirements.
- Co-ordinate and report on a weekly and monthly basis on all progress matters and problem areas.
- Ensure all variations works are authorised/approved Client Site Representative.
- Deliver the project construction function within agreed schedule and budget, and, where applicable, implement cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure that all sub-contractors are fully aware of their obligations and responsibilities.
- Ensure that all work is to the required standard and that all drawings, specifications, inspections and certifications are strictly adhered to.
- Constantly strive to obtain maximum productivity and economical use of labour and equipment in order to keep costs within budget.
- Ensure that all items of material, equipment, and services are available prior to commencement of the works, to avoid abortive and unproductive use of labour.
- Ensure that Company systems for material identification and stores requisitioning are adhered too.
The Ideal Candidate’s Profile
- B.Sc Electrical and Instrumentation.
- 10 years of demonstrable experience in similar role or senior position in Construction Management.
- Previous experience working on a O&G / refinery / petrochemical site with a proven background of successful project delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of related HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of construction process, it’s implementation and management.
- Fully conversant with project management tools.
- Ability to react to changing deadlines and achieve project goals / milestones.
- Ability to manage / maintain budget / schedule requirements.
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project goals.
- Fluent in English. French speaker a plus.
What Can We Offer You?
- We offer a position in which you will have great autonomy and varied responsibilities in an environment where you will be challenged on a daily basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online