High Performance Consulting is a professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases. We design and implement diverse strategies to organizations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from recruitment, training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant / Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support and provide high-quality administrative support to the executive team, project management, analyse documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members.
- To be successful in this role, the executive assistant should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Receives and directs telephone calls and emails to the office.
- Performs Executive administrative duties.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Will be responsible for managing schedules and Manage project.
- Must maintains confidentiality and trust in all situations.
- Carry out administrative support duties
- Ensure that the principal is briefed on all activities being carried out in the office
- Provide project administration and management support.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Additional professional qualifications in project management will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
- Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Project Management skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail.
Deadline: 2nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.