Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client is a member of a global network of professional services firms offering Audit, Tax, Risk and Advisroy services to clients. Driven by global leading practices in its operational systems, processes and procedures, the Firm adopts a blend of technical excellence and business expertise, combined with a collective commitment to deliver exceptional results.
In building for the future, our client is offering you the opportunity to take your career to unparalleled heights by joining an exceptional team, with a broad diversity in educational and professional experiences. They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Audit Professional
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and lead audit assignments.
- Supervise engagement teams on audit assignments, applying technical skills and living the Firm’s values, under the supervision of Audit Managers / Partners.
- Working within a high-performance team, with a shared passion to execute client briefs flawlessly, successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop a unique combination of technical, business and leadership skills, necessary for a successful career.
- Let’s write your success story together.
- Take the first step towards greater success!
- Minimum of Second Class Honours in any discipline.
- Completion of NYSC with a valid certificate.
- 2 – 4 years’ post-qualification audit experience.
Candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Demonstrable supervisory skills.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Deadline: 4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online