PayBuyMax Tech, your number one source for trading cryptocurrency, gift cards and more. We’re dedicated to providing you the very best of trading, with an emphasis on integrity, passion and professionalism.
Founded in 2015 by two friends and colleagues Engr Okenwa & Engr Okolo. PayBuyMax Tech has come a long way from its beginnings. Engr. Okolo first started out trading bitcoins and gift cards as a hobby in his home in UAE, his passion has remained to make trading easy and enable free banking for all. We hope you enjoy our services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-end Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Experience building mobile applications
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online