Insquad is an IT services company with focus on providing top quality remote software engineers from all over the world to US and EU companies. With a proprietary AI-vetting algorithm and 100,000+ developers in our database, we offer our clients fast solution to scale development teams with quality software engineers at very competitive prices. Each Insquad engineer passes a AI-vetted coding test, tech interview, English language interview and a remote working capabilities such as self-management and clear communication to ensure our clients get only top quality developer. Today we are offering engineers in 100+ technologies including React, Vue.js, Node.js, Php, Python, Java, C#, iOS, Android, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Today, our software is used by top law firms, corporate legal teams and legal service organizations to work together in the delivery of pro bono legal services to those in need.
- Our SaaS product connects organizations and individuals within the pro bono ecosystem to make pro bono attorney recruitment efficient and timely and provide data insights into organizations’ pro bono programs.
- We are scaling our customer base, expanding into new markets and making investments in the future of our product. We are looking for an experienced and creative engineer to be an anchor on our small but growing team and help us scale.
In this Role You’ll:
- Scope, own and lead end-to-end execution of large roadmap projects that have a significant impact on the business.
- Make technical decisions that evolve our software architecture and lay foundations for the future.
- Contribute to our core SaaS product — designing and developing new domain models, implementing application services and building frontend experiences.
- Build APIs and data-driven products that offer a new depth of insight to the legal services ecosystem.
- Improve engineering team practices, processes and principles to help us be the most effective team we can be.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
You Might be a Great fit if:
- You are excited about our mission.When you stack rank criteria for your next job, mission is at the top of the list. You believe technology can play a role in improving our society.
- You are growing as a technical leader.You enjoy working with stakeholders to contribute to product discovery. You want to be given big problems to tackle and the ownership to design solutions and lead your team through their execution.
- You are an experienced builder.You have 4+ years of experience building products from scratch and putting them in the hands of users.
- You are a strong communicator.Being a great engineer is not just about writing code but also being able to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- You are omnivorous.You’ve tackled projects up and down the stack like building APIs and integrations, creating user experiences and getting deep into data models to create analytics dashboards.
- You can thrive in the startup environment.You have a growth mindset and know how to drive down ambiguity to build consensus around solutions. You are comfortable being scrappy to get the job done.
- Backend: Python / Django, GraphQL
- Frontend: React JS, Material UI, Apollo, HTML, CSS / Sass
- Database: Postgres, Redshift
- Cloud: Heroku and AWS
- Analytics: dbt, Segment, Metabase
What We Offer
- Competitive salary range of $70,000 – $80,000
- The chance to make a big impact on a small team
- Opportunity for equity in an early-stage startup
- Generous vacation package
Deadline: 1st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.