Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Client Service
- The Head of Client and Industry will be responsible for establishing Workforce Group as a clear thought leader in the Human Resource Management space and executing the firm’s strategy to become the leading management consulting firm.
- The ideal individual will act as an internal support to the business units ununderorkforce Group, making reasearch and giving market insight across all industries
- Prepare, research, and write persuasive proposals.
- Proposal writing, working in conjunction with the LOBs.
- Conduct research and develop thought-leadership marketing publications on opportunities and macro trends (e.g. technology, workforce demographics etc.) impacting HR practitioners.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects (internally and externally) to inform Workforce Group’s publication strategy.
- Proof-read and edit submitted content from team members from different lines of business to meet Workforce Group’s agreed publishable standards.
- Ensure consistency of grammar, spelling, punctuation, usage, syntax, idiom, form and writing style on each Workforce Group publication.
- Ensure verifiability of Workforce Group published content by maintaining research files (which includes proofs, source material and documentation) for each publication.
- Ensure usage of appropriate images, charts, infographics, captions etc. on each Workforce Group publication by working closely with the marketing support team.
- Work with marketing team to track social media metrics to analyze the success of Workforce Group’s thought-leadership content marketing efforts for each line of business and optimize accordingly.
- Build a research design that is fit for purpose, methodologically sound and stand up to external media and academic scrutiny as well as be cost effective and timely to deliver.
- Build on existing initiatives to curate learning engagement opportunities for Workforce Group’s current bank of research, seek feedback on performance to ensure ongoing improvement, and to develop new research and learning strategies.
- Be operationally and financially accountable for the thought-leadership research, set timelines and ensure that they are met, and ensure that client requests and incidental events are responded to quickly and appropriately.
- Mentor and manage both direct and indirect reports to ensure that projects are completed and employee expertise is being developed effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online