Cavine Ventures Limited is a firm of highly versatile & renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants, with a team of over thirty employees across Nigeria . We have a comprehensive understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop Universal HR solutions, system, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- 3 – 15 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics officer
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
Deadline: 25th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply