Kelina Hospital is a surgical hospital established in Minimally Invasive Surgery such as Laser Lithotripsy for Kidney Stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, Laparoscopic Surgery in General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology among others.
We recently recruited 30 staff to start our branch in Victoria Island, Lagos. Staff will report on March 21, 2022. We will start receiving patients on April 1, 2022.
In addition to the staff we recruited recently, we are currently recruiting to fill the following position below:
1.) Consultant Nephrologist (with interest in Dialysis and Management of Kidney Transplant patients).
2.) Consultant Urologist (with interest in Vascular Access, Laparoscopic Surgery and Kidney Transplant Surgery).
3.) Consultant General Surgeon (with interest in Laparoscopic Surgery)
4.) Consultant Radiologist (with interest in Doppler Ultrasonography, Interventional Radiology and Computerized Tomography Scan).
5.) Consultant Anaesthetist (with interest in Anaesthesia for Minimally Invasive Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Transplant Surgery).
6.) Medical Officer
7.) ICU Nurse
8.) Administrative Secretary (Lawyer only)
9.) Nursing Officer (double qualified)
10.) Radiographer (with interest in Ultrasonography)
11.) Perioperative Nurse
12.) Nurse Anaesthetist
14.) Hospital Assistant / Cleaner
15.) Procurement Manager
16.) Laboratory Scientist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Candidates, who must be residents in Lagos, with at least 2 years of experience in similar jobs, should be:
- A University Graduates, except for Caterers and Hospital Assistants, where other qualifications will be equally considered.
- Very computer-literate person as we are a paperless organisation.
Other Conditions of Service.
- Longer-term contracts will be required for the Urologist, Nephrologist and Perioperative Nurse who will be sent out of the country for one month of training in our partner institution on kidney transplant surgery.
- They will then return to work along with our foreign partners who will be coming to Nigeria to join us to start a robust Transplant Programme.
Salaries will be higher than Federal Government salaries for several categories of workers. Remuneration will be negotiable but very competitive.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- A letter of application for the job
- Copy of CV
- Scanned copies of all Certificates
- Scanned passport-sized photograph.
- All Operating Theatre Staff will have accommodation within the hospital.
- All candidates considered must be prepared to start work on March 21, 2022.
- Only applications that follow the above steps, will be considered.