Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MFC Store Manager
Your work-life opportunity:
- In Glovo, we want to change the way consumers buy groceries, and we believe that if we want to revolutionize the industry, we need to deliver a WOW experience to our clients since this is Glovo’s way.
- To reach this WOW effect you will be managing and coordinating our different retail stores within your city.
- Your goal will be to quickly adapt the operation of each retail store, co-managing the assortment and pricing and being a hero leader to your team.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Launch groceries retail stores in your city from scratch
- Manage, control and direct of Groceries retail stores and continuously improve functionality and service level in order to achieve our Customer Experience goals.
- Manage staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other initiatives necessary to enable the Operations plans.
- Manage a team of Supervisors with responsibility for each shift within a very fast-paced/ time-critical and demanding environment.
- Set the requirements and expectations for Retail store Managers, Supervisors and Pickers.
- Measure performance through metrics, providing feedback, and holding Retail store Managers and supervisors accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Be proactive and ensure that best practices are shared across all Retail Stores and shifts.
- Work closely with other teams (HR, Category Management, Finance, Facility contractors, Safety Manager, LiveOps…) to create and implement initiatives.
- Supervise the maintenance of the working environment ensuring health and safety standards across your stores.
- Achieve stock accuracy targets.
- Continuously measure and evaluate the departmental goals and all work processes, available daily labor and daily production goals.
- Improve quality and eliminate errors, reducing business costs.
- Manage and report main KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
- An impressive track record in a high-volume, fast-paced grocery chain, distribution or logistics environment
- 3 – 5 years of experience in retail, managing multidisciplinary teams
- Fluency in local language and English
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques is preferred
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas – Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes – Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble – Self-aware and open to learning
- Care – Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership – Act as proud owners
- High Bar – Focus on Top Performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online