Nigeria Info FM, Your #1 Talk, News and Sports Station!”, the first station in its format in Nigeria. It proudly broadcasts local and international news with a blend of talk & sports shows, while addressing current affairs and topical issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Online News Editor
- Manage calendars and news content schedules to ensure that a regular amount of news content is being produced at the right times throughout the year.
- Regularly check and track news content, Proofread and edit materials.
- Check all pieces for accuracy and cohesiveness
- Publish news content on website that meets quality standards
- Monitor and report on web presence and traffic.
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Digital Marketing / Content Creation courses
- Proficiency in use of design tools -Canva, Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in the use of video editing tools such as:
- Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe After Effect, Corel VideoStudio Ultimate
- Ability to read social media analytics; Instagram Analytics, YouTube Analytics and Keyhole
- Ability to use social media scheduling tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online