Daltrade Nigeria Limited is the first Polish / Nigeria Joint ventures in Nigeria. The company was incorporated as a private limited company in 1962 with head office in Lagos. Manufacturers, suppliers of building and construction materials. Our products are manufactured in accordance with the European Union and Nigeria high quality standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Send a daily report to the CEO.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Answering calls and managing both internal and external correspondence on behalf of the CEO.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining events calendar, and sending reminders, especially for interviews with other CEOs and potential investors.
- Attending to official need of the CEO.
Requirements / Skills
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc with at least 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 12th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.