Equipment Hall Limited is a leading IT company into the sales and Maintenance of computer hardwares such as Laptops, servers and Computer Accessories. We Partner with brands like Dell, HP, Wowbii interactive and a host of others. Wowbii interactive is a brand of Equipment Hall which is into Production and Distribution of Interactive Screen Touch panels used by schools and Enterprise Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team by acting as technical experts in customer presentations. In addition, they determine the technical requirements to meet client goals
- Responsible for all product and services demo’s, POC’s and complex site survey engagement and documentations
- Provide technical analysis/insight and documentation in line with prospect/customer requirements for the sales team
- Provide technical solution architecture were necessary to aid sales presentation
- Breakdown technical requirement to sub-teams as well as software and solution architecture teams
- Office Network and Technical lab and library management
- Liaise with project teams to effectively assign roles and task per project
- Carry out backend support/installation for all video and telephony services (Internal and External)
- Manage all technical support escalations from within the team
- Responsible for in-house testing of software applications for an efficient demo/POC exercise.
- Research on solutions to suit customer’s requirements after pre-sales activities.
Education / Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Computer Science or any engineering background relative to the Information Technology practice.
- 5 years or more experience in general IT Presales and Solution deployment and 3 or more years in direct presales and solution deployment.
- Cyber Security or any other relevant certifications is an advantage .
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- A dynamic personality with business acumen and motivation, a team player
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Ability to understand customer needs and create upsells and new opportunities, listen to customers’ requirements leverage and translate that to a solution, materialize customer requests to sales.
- Experience in Initiating and closing deals.
- Minimum of 5 years Pre- Sales Experience
Deadline: 5th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.