Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement / Accounts Officer
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Working Duration: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor day to day financial operation within the company such as invoicing, cash, collection and expenditure
- Maintain good relationships with vendors, suppliers and related party companies
- Oversee the procurement process, contracting suppliers, managing orders, negotiating with suppliers to ensure value for money
- Oversee stock counts and making necessary adjustments
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members to complete duties as needed
- Develop plans for purchasing materials, services and supplies.
- Searching for new suppliers to get the best rate for required items
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc in Accountancy / Procurement / Purchasing & Supply or other Business-related courses from a recognized university.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively and work under pressure
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- 3 – 7 years’ experience as a procurement officer
- Gender: Female
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, ERP / Datacom)
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Accurate & Precise attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Must have worked in an ISO certified company
- Must be a female
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application that doesn’t meet up the above qualification and criterions will be rejected.
Leave a Reply