We at SendMe, leverage on our strengths in technology, social commerce, and artificial intelligence in meeting the animal protein demands of Nigerian households and businesses at excellent prices. We are the fastest growing food technology company in Nigeria. Driven by a zeal to “go for more”, we are passionate about redefining the food experience through a seamless and effective system that ensures quality and efficiency by leveraging on tech. We are always eager to meet talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Retail Sales Manager oversees the daily operations of fulfillment centers/stores. As retail manager, you will ensure smooth running of operations to maximize sales.
- The ideal candidate will have experience as astore/ fulfillment center managerand knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing etc.
- An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
- The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Supervise, train and assist employees like Fulfillment Center Representatives and Retail Clerks in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
- Seek ways to better promote the stores, the product and services within the stores.
- Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure stocking, and implement purchasing plans to ensure maximum efficiency in meeting sales goals.
- Implement cross-training of employees to maintain productivity at all times.
- Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
- Ensure the store remains clean, safe and presentable at all times.
- A Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is desirable
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proactive in-store planning skills
- Self-motivated leadership and excellent organizing skills
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness & sales abilities
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Ability to operate basic business software programs
Deadline: 12th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.