Oowlish Technology – Our client is a Fintech company based out of the US that has recently raised $50M of funding in their Series D at a valuation of $900M. They facilitate the purchase of motorcycles, RVs, boats and more through automated underwriting, innovative credit products, and financing through their in-house lender. They also reach millions of enthusiasts every month through some of the largest and most influential content websites in the world of motorcycling, which they own.
Series D funded organizations are often the most exciting because product-market fit has been met so the company is stable. Now positioned for hypergrowth and you get to be a part of that ride. Great place to be if you want to learn how to effectively scale and grow successful businesses.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Programmer – Python and React
Location: Niger (Remote)
Department: IT Operations – React + Python /
- The client values problem-solvers who seek challenges, test assumptions, and enjoy winning as a team.
- They thrive in a transparent and collaborative team environment.
- They foster a culture that enables us to have productive and engaging technical discussions.
- They are always a work in progress and love hearing feedback from their team.
- As a member of their engineering team, you will get to work closely with business stakeholders to design, implement, and refine core product features. Some technologies that you will be working with include Django, React, Node, PostgreSQL, and Docker.
- Design and architect high-quality software systems that are maintainable and scalable
- Work closely with stakeholders and other engineering teams to develop core features
- Mentor junior members of the team to follow engineering best practices
- Drive results through collaboration, transparency, and trust
- 5+ years experience in software engineering
- Experience designing and implementing technical solutions
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Solutions oriented attitude with a willingness to take ownership
- Proven communication and collaboration skills
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
Benefits & Perks
- Home office
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Career plans to allow for extensive growth in the company
- International Projects
- Free English classes
- Oowlish fitness with @lili_maestrini
- Oowlish paradise – 4 days/year at a Resort with your family & pets
- Grants for Education
- Grants for Computer & Equipment
- Pet adoption incentive
- And many others!!!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online