Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Job Code: STORE2022
- The storekeeper will ensure that all goods purchased are properly stored and records maintained.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Receive and inspect all incoming materials and food items and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes.
- Responsible for inspection, counting, measuring and weighing of supplied materials and ensure items conform to quality.
- Receive, store, tag and track surplus materials in the store.
- Make intra and inter-campus issuance of requested items and maintain records of all deliveries.
- Maintain bin card records and store areas in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintain a constant re-order level in the store.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor periodic automatic replacement levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by Head, Purchasing and COO depending upon the operations procedure.
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always match.
- Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter the Inventory/Materials Management System.
- Post all invoices using the MMS – Material Management System.(Yet to be installed)
- Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
- Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Extend all requisitions daily and update the inventory management software/system.
- Liaise with Purchasing Officer to order and receive items and equipment.
- Escalate any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Safe custody of materials
- Maintain minimum re-order level
- Accuracy in record /inventory management
- Timeliness in attending to customer request
- Quality of goods i.e. expiry dates should be noted.
- OND or Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Minimum of 3 years in storekeeping or purchasing.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Book-keeping skills
- Integrity and reliability
- Attention to details.
Deadline: 8th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please indicate “STORE2022” as the Job Code.