KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people – Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trained Chef
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Title: Full time
- We are seeking to recruit a Trained Chef to prepare delicious meals to the delight of our guests and clients.
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
Requirements and Skills
- Culinary School Diploma / Certificate
- Proven work experience as a Chef
- Gender – Male
- Ability to keep an organized inventory
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations.
Deadline: 18th March, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply