Media Trust Limited, publishers of Daily Trust and Trust TV, is one of the leading players in the Nigeria Media Industry. We reach millions of people through our Print, TV and Digital platforms.
We are recruiting talented and creative candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a candidate who is creative and have the technical skills to assemble recorded raw videos into a finished package suitable for broadcasting.
- You will also understand the importance of creating platform-specific content, design templates and branding for digital and non-digital content.
- Manage and edit video, sound, graphics to produce a sequence of the material to a finished product
- Creating a ‘rough cut’ of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Edit and create long and short-form videos best suited for the different digital platforms.
- Be able to step up and come up with ideas aiding producers during the editing process.
- Creating content in line with channel’s quality standard.
- Keep up to date with digital trends and fads.
- Create promotional content (video thumbnails, promos, etc).
- University Degree / HND qualification or work experience in Video Editing/Digital Media/Communication or related sectors.
- At least 3 years of experience in editing.
- Knowledge in editing and different storytelling techniques.
- Advanced skills in using Adobe programs (Premiere, Photoshop After Effects).
- Ability to work effectively and quickly on more than one project at the same time.
- Ability to adequately store and access raw footage as required.
- Be able to film and shoot when needed.
Deadline: 31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online