Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Developer
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Contract
Who You Are
- You’re passionate about conversion, design, messaging, and brand – we’re looking for someone who likes to create beautiful things but also wants to drive conversion. You have demonstrated experience working in a digital marketing agency, start-up, or established consumer-facing organization.
- You’re analytical, have a keen eye and hawk-like attention to detail – nothing gets by you
- As a Website Developer, you are expected to write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices. Manage websites and create landing page layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices. Integrate data from various marketing tools and databases.
- In this capacity, you will play a part in driving the growth of our business by building high-performing landing pages that convert to sales.
What You’ll Do
- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring
- BA / BSc Degree in Web Development or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Team playing spirit.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas, processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Time management Skill.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Hybrid work model
- Health Benefits
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online