Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
- TradeGrid is currently seeking an adaptable and experienced manager for its growth phase.
- The Country Manager (CM Nig.) will lead and manage the operations and expansion of the Nigerian office.
- This involves taking responsibility for revenue, profit, and quality targets and producing business performance reports to the Board on a periodic basis.
- To succeed in this position, the CM Nig. needs to be highly driven and have a desire to build a business from the ground up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage every aspect of our expanding operation in-country
- Implement an effective brand strategy and ensure consistency.
- Collaborate on strategy with team leadership on sales, marketing, product, operations, and legal.
- Synthesize weekly reports on all aspects of operations
- Monitor performance at all levels and schedule training as required.
- Mentor direct reporting teams, especially in regard to values and vision
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- Network effectively with clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Maintain a good image of the organization at all times.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field (preferably a Master’s Degree)
- Significant experience in the financial services sector or consulting
- 10 years or more management experience in a multinational is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally well organized, self-driven, flexible, and able to thrive in complex terrain
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- A solid history of data-driven strategic development
Deadline: 25th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online