Adker Recruit – Our client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Operations Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Operations Analyst is responsible for the complete and accurate analysis of plant performance, the review of performance reports and for ensuring that appropriate controls are applied to information provided by the plant on performance and on inventory of both Raw materials and supplies.
- Regular monitoring and analyzing transactions of plant activities and transactions.
- Review all Statistical Key Figures and perform cost allocations.
- Month end review of all maintenance and production orders for closure.
- Ensures all cost postings are in line with activity of the period and review all accruals requirement as well position.
- Completely adheres to month end closing activities.
- Collate, Review and analyze all plant KPIs for group reporting in SAP FC
- Completely reviews plant P&L and reports major variances.
- Performs detailed analysis of plant performance highlighting variances to key performance indicators
- Undertakes root cause analysis to variances and presenting explanations to variances of key performance indicators.
- Provides input to the Plant and BU performance management cycle including budget/ monthly & quarterly forecasts
- Proactively engages with plant management on reporting requirements and uses reporting tool for automating reports, in consultation with reporting team.
- Monitors the robustness of the plant control environment and drive any necessary corrective actions to ensure compliance with group policies and procedures.
- Effective usage of reporting tools to supports internal and external benchmarking with plants within and outside the business unit.
- Coordinate monthly stock and closing meetings and report on status of action points and give update on evolution of balances.
- University Degree in a relevant course.
- 5 – 6 years of experience with at least 2 years in a similar role.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (desirable)
- Manufacturing experience
- Have a proven track record of working closely with commercial teams, sales and operational teams
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer Skills especially Excel, word, PowerPoint and email applications
- Intermediate Knowledge of ERP Applications (SAP preferably)
- Basic Knowledge of Visualization applications (Power BI, Qlikview, Data Studio etc)
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills.
- Good attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client.
Leave a Reply