Whitfield Ventures Limited is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We have pioneered and specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. Inversely, we also distribute locally sourced raw and processed agricultural products from West Africa to the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Associate
Location: Kirikiri, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supports a diverse variety of HR operations projects that range significantly in size and complexity.
- Implements the hiring/termination, mobility & onboarding processes along with relevant reporting requirements to internal & external stakeholders.
- Participates in workforce administration processes, including working time, leaves & absences, employees’ data recording & reporting, hiring and termination process.
- Processes employees’ data according to data privacy legal framework.
- Keeps up with labor legislation updates and alerts HR Operations supervisor accordingly.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Issuing new employees with enrollment documents.
- Conducting employee orientations.
- Explaining employee benefits.
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company.
- Maintaining employee confidentiality.
- Assisting with the distribution of training material.
To qualify for the Role, you must have:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Up to 2 years of relevant working experience in all areas of an HR transactional environment for a large and complex organization, with focus on electronic submission of necessary documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Nigeria labor law
- Ability to work in a high volume and demanding environment with proven capacity to prioritize and multi task.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and relationship skills including the capacity to successfully relate to all hierarchical levels which includes verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business operations monitoring, management practices and principles, human resources management trends
- Evidence of an effective team player with a capacity to be flexible, motivated and participate in the HR Operations team.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative data
- Advanced MS Office user with focus on Excel
- Must have consulting experience.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.