Vivo Nigeria (Bhai Zheng Devices) is a subsidaiary of vivo; the producers of vivo smart phones ranked among the top 5 smart phones across the world. The company launched into Nigeria in 2019, and has been distributing vivo smart phones across Nigeria since then. At vivo, we commit ourselves to one thing, do the right things and do things right. We stick to openness and honesty; we promote self-reflection and mutual respect. We thrive to provide an inclusive and harmonious working environment that encourages new ideas and promotes ownership, where our vivoers can perform at their peak and reach their potentials beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
About the Job
- As an Auditor in vivo Nigeria, you will ensure compliance of all our finance operations and transactions with the company’s policies and statutory regulations in order to establish the financial goals of the organization.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Implement the company’s financial policy and processes accurately.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion and cost savings measures
- Weekly and monthly audit report
Who We Are Looking For
- You have your First Degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant field with a minimum of 3 years experience as an Auditor.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- You are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- You don’t lose yourself under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- You can work independently and also enjoy working as part of a team.
- You love to explore technology for efficient results.
What We Offer
- Salary is 120,000 -160,000 naira monthly
- Progressive career development
- Fast paced environment and opportunity to learn with amazing talents
- A fair & competitive Basic Salary + Performance incentive
- Generous Leave Options + Paid time Off
- Health Insurance
Deadline: 7th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.