UHR Consult Limited – Our client, a newly established Diagnostic Centre, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to join its workforce in the position below:
Job Title: Radiologist
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Medicals
Job Field: Diagnostics / Laboratory
Job Overview and Duties
- To provide overall radiology services
- Cooperate with patients to offer them psychological support and address their concerns regarding an imaging procedure.
- To supervise all radiology examinations and radiographers by always ensuring smooth operation of the radiology department.
- Liaise with other radiologists to ensure that the department is covered at all times.
- To device protocols in areas such as drug reaction, resuscitation, emergencies, and infection control.
- Ensure suitable use and maintenance of all radiology modalities at the facility.
- Ensure qualitative interpretations of investigations by sharing and discussing with colleagues when necessary.
- Oversee radiopaque substances by injection, orally, or as enemas to render internal structures and organs visible on X-ray films or fluoroscopic screens.
- Direct and supervise the activities of the radiography technician.
- Maintaining and ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Participate in continuing education activities to maintain and develop expertise as required by MDCAN and keep proper and updated registration with MDCN and NMA
- Facilitate access to imaging and provide timely reporting that facilitates efficient patient flows and meets treatment objectives
- Patients will be given a full explanation of all procedures and treatments.
- Informed consent will be obtained from all patients before undertaking any test or procedures in accordance with the Organization’s policy
- Be available to cover their colleagues when they are sick or on leave (within the constraints of their existing workloads). Such additional hours shall be worked and remunerated as mutually agreed.
- Contribute to management and other service activities including quality initiatives, complaint investigations, reviews, service planning and clinical advice.
- MBBS / MBChB / FMCR qualification
- NYSC Discharge or exemption Certificate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be licensed by the Radiographer registration board of Nigeria (RRBN);
- A Radiographer with Diagnostic experience
- Valid and current practicing license from MDCN
- Computer Literacy Extensive experience in X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRI, and Mammography.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography and other Radiology procedures
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good observation skills.
Deadline: 20th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.