Human Resources Development Foundation (HRDF) is a leading non-governmental organization in Turkey and Nigeria. Our mission is to perform any and all activities in order to contribute to the solution of unemployment problems, information, Trainings, reproductive health education and as well as empowerment of the human resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Specialist
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Deliver training courses
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree, HND, NCE, OND in Education, Training, HR or related field.
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Proven ability to master the full training cycle
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office and in database software.
N45,000 – N95,000 / month.
Deadline: 8th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.