At Chocolat Royal where we offer authentic French Pastries, Viennoiseries, handmade Chocolates, Bread, Donuts, Ice Cream, and lots more, our products are freshly baked using noble ingredients and traditional techniques. We have introduced a new dessert culture to Nigeria and are pioneers in the country’s food industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The waiter will be responsible for greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties, and collecting the bill.
- You should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals.
- You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our kitchen staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g., about portions, ingredients, or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to the kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu, and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulation
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND / SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 3 years Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g., Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience with customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply